We’ve set up a brand new blog! Check it out here: http://afiddlerontheroof.blogspot.com/
If you’re getting ready to schedule chimney service or an inspection, we’ve got a few tips for you to get ready for us to show up!
- Save, Save, Save! Who doesn’t love a good deal? Before you schedule a visit with us, be sure to check out our coupons page for any specials going on.
- Temporarily Move Your Decorations: Decorations around the fireplace are extremely common, especially during the holiday season! Be sure to remove any decorations around your chimney so we can get to it safely and easily. (Also, when putting the decorations back, make sure to put them at a safe distance. Feel free to ask us how far things should be from your chimney, we’d be happy to assist you!)
- Don’t Use Your Fireplace: If possible, please do not use your chimney at least 24 hours prior to our visit. It’s much easier for us to inspect the chimney if it’s been dormant for a day or two.
- Messy Fireplace? Don’t Sweat It: If we’re coming for an inspection, don’t worry about how your fireplace looks. Messy or clean, we will be able to inspect it thoroughly!
- We Love Pets: But, be aware that during our cleaning process, we use vacuums that sometimes scare animals, so it’s best for them to make sure they are in a separate room.
- Prep Your Questions: We’ll have questions for you, so we hope you have some for us! Write down any questions you might have for us ahead of time so we can help you with anything else you may need. For example: Are you having any specific problems or concerns with your fireplace?
Now that you know how to get ready for a visit from one of our technicians, schedule your service or inspection by calling us at (818) 988-9034 or filling out our simple form. See you soon!
In our efforts to provide our customers with the best web experience possible, we’ve started accounts on some major Social Media platforms through which we can provide you with more tips, information and vital chimney care news.
Keep up with us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and here on our Blog — the links to all of our pages are at the end of this message.
Thank you for your continued support — we truly appreciate your business and value our relationship.
We look forward to talking with you!
Fiddler on the Roof Chimney Service
We look forward to continuing to serve our customers throughout the Los Angeles area with expert chimney services at fair and competitive rates.